Wednesday, August 1, 2012

TOSH to go

     Last Saturday,three of my friends went to The Old Spaghetti House at  U.P. TechoHub (Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City) to try the Eat all you can spaghetti and pizza. We were surprise to see the mahabang pila. TOSH open there door around 6pm. Luckily we were early coz around 4pm we are there and we got the slot for the first batch to enter the resto. But still the pila is too long people are so patient and waited to be seated. So here is my review. They serve three types of spaghetti ( but I think this week they added another type of spag) and 2 types of pizza. Service water is drink all you can hehehe. Serving of spag is good. The serving of pizza is bad .So so bad. I just have 5 slices of their thin pizza. I  don't know why there pizza is so scarce at that time, waiters are sometimes suplado. You will pay 149php for the spaghetti and additional 50php for the pizza plus tax. Cash and credit cards are accepted.


My Rating. 
Location - 6pts
Sevice- 2pts
*Food - 4pts
Price - 5pts
*Babalikan Factor - 2pts

6pts highest
* for the said promo

No comments:

Post a Comment